4CNW Talent is an exciting new fund which supports Scottish businesses in the Tourism,
Technology, Life Sciences and Agri-Food sectors to develop new products, services or
markets. The fund covers 50% of the cost of commissioning the creative expertise required
by the business to realise their project and applications can be made for €1000 to €5000.
Project examples include:
• A chocolate boutique and tea room working with graphic designer to develop the
brand and packaging for a new product range
• A seaweed farming company working with a film maker to develop training and
promotional materials to work across language barriers
• A medical device company working with a jeweller to enhance the usability and
aesthetic qualities of its products
Applications will be assessed by an expert panel with successful businesses required to
match their award, creating a commissioning pot of up to €10,000 per project. Online
applications are very simple and should be made on www.creativestatenorthwest.com by
4pm on Monday 18 February 2013.
To be eligible you must:
• Have a business address in Scotland
• Come from the Agri – Food, Life Sciences , Technology or Tourism sectors
• Be growing your business through the development of products, services or
• Have completed your first year of trading.